Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tabletop Audio System

summary before leaving

The best way to tell my today, and 'through an email I sent to my Uncle Virgil, 'cause writing, I've put in order the ideas, like I was not able to do this before! Uncle
I will understand 'if convidero' with you the script aimed at him.


Dear uncle,

Now that my experience in Australia and 'close to the end and' the time to draw conclusions.
Australia and 'a huge country, with an infinite potential that is about to explode, now it' s time to be here, 'cause there are opportunities' and true and' a growing country, especially economically. The life and offers 'best of: salaries are high, to allow a longer life' that is dignified and comfortable, with a little luxury, even with a job humble as can 'be the waiter, everything works beautifully, the cities' are clean, and virtually no crime'. A perfect place where to stay, if it was not really C ** or the world. If it were also just 7 hours flight from home, I probably would stop us a bit 'more, but because of the distance, and for other reasons that soon you will list' I decided to leave.
As you know, since you've been there, Australia has no passion, unfortunately, seems to live in a Swiss hospital, and 'how to kiss a piece of frozen meat! has no blood. All new and no history. This gives incredible lightness, but perhaps by nature, I prefer a sufferer South America, a "surgical" mentality 'Anglo-Saxon even if they are fully convinced that we have much to learn from the Anglo-Saxons [the rest of us like them]!
With the great advantage to start traveling with the Australian dollar, which at this time "Spigno", in a few days we will begin the journey that I have always dreamed of. Tuesday 'we set off for Brisbane, rent a camper van and go to Sydney, back in Melbourne on 29 and 30 we flew to Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires, this monster of that South American city does not make me crazy, but that giant mouth and wraps you in its sensual poverty 'and its Ciccatrici still open. We will spend Christmas with the family of Juan, eating meat and drinking wine, barbecues and garden parties with swimming pool, looking for peace and 35 degrees City '. I still can not get used to Christmas in summer, and think that we are already 'in late November and we are preparing to go to sea! December 27th we leave for Brazil, Florianopolis, home of the father of Juan, where we will stay until the middle 'in January. And ASIA. Plenty of
Malaysya, after which 'will begin' a long journey, we will touch Singapore, Indonesia, Bali, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, India, Japan, China and Hong Kong in June to have the flight back to Europe , London. A long journey, the journey for which I have left permanent position in the bank, and a regular life that I was bored.
Sometimes you start to travel, as in my case, to seek answers to questions that we have not yet formulated. Travelling to seek answers, and especially the questions. Lost in my not knowing what I was looking for, the frustration of wanting to find my way, and working on a personal level, I left Barcelona, \u200b\u200band very recently I have decided which path to take, a small step to begin with. I decided in that city 'I'd like to stop and what to do, I have a new project that will speak to you' calmly.
The plans for the future are many, especially at the level of training, and 'time to go back and make the leap in quality' by investing in my future. By Juan
that mean? begin to have different needs, I would like to return to Spain and then family, and he would continue to travel as we are doing now. I've always had the concept clear to travel two years and then return to settle down, Juans .. no .. We'll see, now I do not want to burden them with too much tension, I'm going to make the trip of my life, my future and its plans are more 'or less certain, finally I see the light .. and if Juans are roses bloom .. more will die if they are .. nobody 's ever died for love .. bore it 'will suffer' a lot .. and then one day .. will be back ', as always .. SUN ...

're always in my heart,

Nicol

0 comments:

Post a Comment