Monday, February 21, 2011

Design My Own Wrestling Singlets

LAVATRAIL - CHECK THE PICTURES



am 4 am, I get up, can not hold on to stay in bed, in practice I have never stayed after Yesterday Strache of the legs will not allow me, at the slightest movement crempetto another one there, it is impossible to sleep for me, I already knew, while Max is sleeping like a log, but no matter what my story was written, at least x me, now you just have to rest, we start with the story:

Start by telling you that it's done, I was not sure this was the 1st ULTRA with this distance, after essercela merry around the island a few days earlier, on the evening before the race began to have the first symptoms of stomach pain and headaches, something made me sick to eat, I know what could happen to me has already happened, I only ate 1 / 4 pizza and then immediately buy an aspirin, hoping that enough.

Fortunately the morning at 3 am better, but not quite in shape enough to try to run, we have breakfast and 4 we move to Playa Blanca, take the bus that will take us at the start, we get too soon, we camp in the bathroom where it is most Caldino, waiting for departure at 7.

E 'is time, we start from the beach is very nice, it is still dark but not much, just a few minutes will be days, I do not even put the front after a few km in the plains here early the first climb, should be tougher, but it will not be, is still fresh, even if it has already started to sweat a lot. Once at the top of the show behind us is great, vulcanuci cones covered with green, it almost seems a picture of the many photos on Hawaii.

Now we wait until the descent to the beach of Playa de Famara, I thought it was a normal path and instead is very technical, there are just too large rocks, running is very risky, just a little distraction here and that the holiday is gone, I go walking very slowly, at a certain point it asks me to get MAX road, coming down like a madman, hoping that I say, the scenery is fantastic, the background to the beach with the ocean and left a huge plain with back in the volcanoes, it seems the Serengeti plain in Africa.

Arrive at 1 dining, we are at 21 km, I eat fruit and drink coca cola, now I wait a long stretch until 1 CP of 35 km, similar to those of desert grasslands americaeo, with many bushes that protrude and the inevitable volcanoes on either side, and my DX breaks the ocean with all its power on the black rocks, and are only for this race here is beautiful.

35 km before here that I see before me MAX, I feel tired, the ground of race and the sun beginning to be felt, here I am to get to La Santa, in 3:58 a.m., still has to start the marathon, my prediction has come true, I have to quench their thirst at the division and together with a guy from Milan who moved here with his family, life has changed in practice, it is preparing for the Ironman here in Lanzarote, is the His first lunghissino, does not know how will end, but it seems very decided.

prox goal now is to get to 65 km, this part is certainly the most fascinating, wild, seems to be on Mars, a sea of \u200b\u200blava comes before us, all around tens of volcanoes, black sand with some other red, Fantasy, the sun beats down and the feeling here is that race is even hotter, definitely yes, it seems that the feet begin to burn, also because in some places it runs similar to sand washed up There are sinks in and is very hard to run or walk, especially uphill.

finally arriving at a restaurant, also fills the well to drink camel bag and the bottle then I take off my shoes, my feet need some air as well as to remove the stones and sand, again, crossing two walls of lava, about 2 meters high, magnificent even if the sun and the warm feel a lot but it's worth it.

After this Lava Ocean, arriving in the area where they produce fabulous wine, Malvasia, even here there is lava, the ground is all black, there are lots of terraces where they have built so many walls in half-moon where the vines grow, the vision is unique, so much beauty can mitigate such difficulty that I go up the side of these volcanoes, impossible not to picture, I made many, but never enough, per cm would be immortalized.

I am finally at the 2nd CP, are at 65 km, are 8h that I run, rest properly and as the physical signs when not dangerous, even if the legs are really tired guys I decide to continue, according to my pace, walking uphill and corricchiare just clears, I try not to overdo it and not to make sudden movements, the cramp is still there.

There are 17 km, this last stretch was really hard, as well as the fatigue is there to say that the pass there are many kilometers of uphill, always with the sun in his face, slowly, without hurry here I come, now take a path that runs along the mountains, with several stones, but not exaggerated, you see the bottom half, Playa Blanca , but still there are 8 km and seems distant.

The last km, about 5, are slightly downhill along the road, I run several alternatives here every so often the way, I did not think I could still corricchiare after 80 km, about 1 km reach David at departure was gone like a rocket, I thought it will be in form, can not run then I leave, thinking that even then I would have made the picture on arrival.

Manacano gli ultimi 200 mt, vedo uno davanti a me, magari è della mia categoria, aumento e lo sorpasso, sprinti finale con applausi, è finita ancue questa Magnifica Avventura, tempo finale
10,39,56 km 83 , 5 D+ 2025 (il garmin mi dice questo),
3° di Cat . e 18° Assoluto


E' stata una Fantastica vacanza di sport e natura, l'isola è bellissima, la gara pure, consiglio a tutti se possibile di partecipare, ciao everyone that the race is with you, pictures short

Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment