Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How Many Nipples Does A German Shepard Have

PROX TA PARK SAN BARTOLO 2011


Then it is decided, the TA will be back again in the San Bartolo Park, dates to be decided are the three or 17 April, I opened a poll on Spiritotrail , x see the date most convenient for participants, so this year because I want and I hope that participation is much larger last year, I will try to move them from all over Italy using every legal method.

There is also new, the path is changed in part, insert two new tracks very adventurous, a climb in and the other in down, perhaps the KM will be less, soon I'll try the route.

You are all invited, even REQUIRES you to come, I'm sure you will not regret it, especially those in neighboring areas, a short insert all Info I'm sure you would be amazed at the beauty of the location and area, and reception that you will be given, here are some links of previous editions, hello to all ACVIDIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment