Friday, January 7, 2011

Typhoid Fever In Wuhan

AND 'THE TRAIL OF TIME AND POGGIOLO

Photo of 2008

Next Sunday there will be the 4th Edition of this magnificent Trail Unfortunately this year we will be only 2 to participate in the gang, Alex and I, all x number of reasons that I am not to list, there will be no snow, but the mud, fun, I just hope to be able uscitre some sun , is another story ran.

This year I will not do the photos along the way, because it was already made in previous years and then I decided to try to pull as much as possible, I want to see if the condition is as good as I think there will be as usual, many friends, and ST, with whom, after finishing sweet fatigue, chiacchererà front of a nice plate of pasta, etc..

21 km D + 1200

Last year I finished 35th in Ass 2:23 a.m. and we'll see this year

x We feel the report, a greeting to all.

NB you noticed where I enrolled, will be the turning point

0 comments:

Post a Comment